Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jill & Rich - Quidnessett Country Club, North Kingstown, RI

Here's another awesome letter we received the other day from a great bride!
We LOVE hearing from our brides!!

Dear Semia and FBS Staff,
Words can not express my reaction when I saw our reception room. All the things we talked about--it was amazing! I completely lost it, it was incredible. My bouquet was gorgeous. The way you displayed my grandfather's rosary beads was so touching, my dad was so proud. All of the flowers were just amazing, and Rich loved our name tree! All of our guests are still talking about it! 
Thank you so much! You seriously made our BIG day :)
Sincerely, 
Jill & Rich

How sweet is this couple?! Here are some of the photos from their "big day" courtesy of Rebecca Gauchman Photography:



No comments:

Post a Comment