Monday, August 16, 2010

The Gorgeous and Inspiring Colors of Italia!

It's Steph here, I'm back from my honeymoon after my AMAZING wedding at Belle Mer (yes those pics are soon on their way, right Kristin Spencer?! haha). I couldn't work on our blog without sharing some of my photos from our honeymoon in Italy. The colors and flowers and foods of Italy are beyond anything I can ever imagine. And guess what?! The Italians just might be more obsessed with succulents than all we are!! The succulent plants were the most amazing plants I've ever seen and it's always that much better when you see them growing in their natural element!
Everyone needs to take a minute to look through these pics. I have come back from Italy so inspired and ready to work!!
How adorable is this little succulent in a half coconut shell?!?!?!?

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Those picture are amazing!!!! But...of course they are! The Italians are amazing!!!!! It seems like you had an amazing honeymoon....but we are happy that you are back blogging! We need to be entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I printed a picture of that umbrella! Awesome Color Combo! That's going in my Interior Design Inspiration Folder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me homesick for Europe! Goegeous photos - thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete