Monday, April 26, 2010

Chrissy and Danny's Ocean Cliff Wedding - Newport, RI

OK....Chrissy was possibly one of the nicest brides ever!!!! So laid back and completely trusting...which allows us to get our creative juices flowing!!! One of my fondest memories of Chrissy.....? She came into the studio a few days before the wedding and saw the buckets of her flowers spread out all over the shop and she burst into tears.....happy tears of course!!! She kept walking from bucket to bucket just touching everything and saying....."what's this?...I love it!"......"what's this...?  I love it!!!".  Do you remember any of this Chrissy??? :)
 
Well...we loved it too...a gorgeous palette comprised of plum, green and ivory tones. For flowers we used late summer blooms with tons of texture and of course introduced one of our favorite signature elements.....fresh herbs!  Interspersed amongst the gorgeous white and green hydrangea, purple dahlias, white freesia, aubergine scabiosa, white roses and green hypericum, we were able to accent with fresh rosemary and mint. The centerpieces couldn't have smelled any better....we loved creating them...the shop smelled so amazing!!! :)
 
Chrissy carried an elegant mix of all timeless creamy white and green blooms....hydrangea, freesia, roses, lisianthus, herbs....it doesn't get any more romantic than that. Coupled with a sentimental handkerchief and brooch....even her bridal bouquet "wore" jewelery! I love incorporating a sentimental or unexpected non-floral element in the bridal bouquet. It's such a personal statement....I love to see what my brides bring me. Chrissy....you looked beautiful...always smiling...thank you again for all the fun!!!!

Here's a thank you note we came across from the super sweet bride:

"Dear Semia and her fabulous team, 
I can't thank you enough for the amazing job you did for our wedding! You exceeded my expectations! The flowers, the colors, how you put them together-they were the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen! I am still completely in love and will always be! You guys are so talented and your love for what you do shines through onto your work!
I received so many compliments on how breathtaking our flowers were -- you guys deserve all the kudos!!
Thank you thank you!!
You were so wonderful to work with and I knew I was in good hands the day I met with Semia! You made is so easy!
I love you guys!!
xoxox, 
Chrissy and Danny"

Wow, Chrissy, what a sweet thank you note! 
Check out her wedding day pics courtesy of Snap Photography:








No comments:

Post a Comment