Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shout Out to Laura Goforth!!!!! -- 9.11.2010


OK, I couldn't resist....I mean it's not everyday that one of us vendors is the one tying the knot!!!!
In case you don't know her, Laura Goforth ( pictured on the left with me and Kristin Spencer at my wedding) from Fine Catering by Russell Morin, has been responsible for many many gorgeous weddings throughout the years and now......it's her turn!!!!!!!!
 
So not only am I thrilled for her on a personal level, but I'm beyond psyched to design her wedding flowers!!!! We're going for a truly rich palette...but I can't give it away...you just have to wait until September. Oh....and the most exciting news of all??? Laura told me I can SURPRISE her with her bridal bouquet! That's right!! Its' a floral designer's dream come true! I've already decided that I'm going to create two amazing numbers for her.....one white...one full of color....neither are going to be traditional in any way. I've got goose bumps already.....! Stay tuned for the week of her wedding when we unveil the designs....no peaking Laura!!!

(above is Laura, myself and Kristin Spencer)

No comments:

Post a Comment